Friday, June 15, 2012

End of the Year Buffet, Summer Reading Club, and Happy Summer

Parents of Room 318,
Sadly, it's the end of the school year :( But, we went out with a BANG!!! All of the academic and social success that each student obtained was phenomenal! In addition, the relationships that were built and maintained between myself, you, and your child was something that every teacher dreams about. I cannot express how proud I am of all of the students and how grateful I am to all of the parents of room 318. 


It was great to see Mr. & Mrs. Nolen, Ms. Lewis, Mrs. Goss, Mr. & Mrs. Martin, Mr. and Mrs. Hayes, Mrs. Harrell, Mrs. McLin, Mr. Lang, Ms. Coffey, Ms. Stewart, Ms. Scott, Ms. Howard, Ms. Smith, and Mrs. Wells at the celebration. Thank you for all of your help, I could not have done it without you...as always.


I wanted to give a HUGE shout out to all of the parents who contributed to the end of the year buffet, and I mean ALL because every single student brought in something to share! For those parents who were not able to attend because of their schedule, I've made a video slideshow just for you...check it out!







Have a fabulous summer, but don't forget to write your three letters to me for the Summer Reading Club. Below is all of the details just in case your original copy gets lost over the summer. :)


Create wonderful memories this summer!!!


Love,
Mrs. Drain 



Into Letter Blog SRC Reflection Options SRC Parent Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment