Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Reflective, Thank You!

I had a conversation Thursday morning with one of my classroom parents. She came up to check on her son’s progress and to get my perspective on how I thought the year school was going thus far.

She stated that she would ask her son every afternoon how was his day and he would reply, “Good!” She said it seem too good to be true, that everyday, everything was going well!

That put a smile on my face because I can say sincerely say that the beginning of this school year has been absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I love the students of Room 318. They are engaged, respectful, and truly a joy to be around.

Then to add icing on the cake, I am so fortunate to have you as my classroom parents! You are receptive to my phone calls, supportive of the learning/homework, and you provide/donate any and everything that I ask for. I am grateful. If this is what the beginning is like, I cannot wait to see what the next two years bring us. Thank you for making the start of this school year so great! 


Okay, okay, I'm done being sentimental...


No comments:

Post a Comment