Monday, May 9, 2011

A NOTE FROM MRS. DRAIN

I wish you all could have been there to see the smiles on all of the children's faces when they finally got to meet their pen pals! It was priceless. Friday turned out to be better than I could've imagined and that wouldn't have been possible without each of you!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the parents who donated items for the continental breakfast and the celebration! Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

I cannot wait until we Skype (video conference) with our pen pals this week and get the opportunity to visit their school. That date has not been confirmed because we are waiting on their administration (Mrs. Johnson has already granted us permission), but the tentative date could be Thursday, May 26th! I will keep you posted.

Check out the pictures below of your child with their pen pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment